With 25,000 students, UZH is the largest university in Switzerland. It is one of the leading European research universities, especially in the fields of medicine, immunology, genetics, neurosciences, structural biology and economics. So far, UZH has produced twelve Nobel Prize winners.
This ExamPrep course is designed as intensive preparation specifically for the direct entrance exam of the University of Zurich and is offered as:
- On-site course (incl. access to the online learning platform)
- Distance course (incl. access to the online learning platform)
- Private lessons
- Blended Learning (individual combination of the on-sight course, distance course and/or private lessons)
- Good German knowledge (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2 or higher), since the course as well as the entrance exam will be in German
- Good English knowledge (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2)
- Knowledge in English Literature
- Second language French, Spanish or Italian (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2 incl. knowledge in literature)
Information about the exam
Unlike the ETH entrance examination, the UZH only offers one examination option, which is based on the Federal Matura. ExamPrep prepares the participants for all subjects to be taken in the UZH entrance exam except the second language. Second languages are not part of the ExamPrep curriculum, but are offered as private lessons on request.
Course structure for on-site course
Number of lessons
|Elective courses (4 out of 5)|
|Economics & law*||block courses||ca. 35|
|Lessons (native speakers)||38 – 40||1’120|
|additionally: German C1||8||232|
|Lessons (non-natives)||46 – 50||1’352|
Please find the price list here.