This ExamPrep course is designed as intensive preparation specifically for the Passerelle exam and is offered as
- On-site course (incl. access to the online learning platform)
- Distance course (incl. access to the online learning platform)
- Private lessons
- Blended Learning (individual combination of the on-sight course, distance course and/or private lessons)
- Federal Vocational Matura
- Good German knowledge (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2 or higher), since the course as well as the entrance exam will be in German
- Good English knowledge (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2)
- Knowledge in English Literature
- French (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B21 incl. knowledge in literature)
Information about the exam
If you have a federal vocational baccalaureate, you can take the Passerelle supplementary examination. From a legal point of view, the passed exam is not a Matura, but it does open access to all Swiss universities. The exams take place twice a year in all three language regions
On-site course structure
The following table provides an overview of the number of lessons as preparation for the Passerelle exam. The subjects can all be booked modularly.
(06.09.2021 – 13.08.2022)
|Number of lessons||per week||total|
|Introduction law*||Block courses||ca. 15|
|Economics*||Block courses||ca. 25|
|total||21 – 28||608 – 872|
Annual course 2022/2023 starts on Monday, 29th august 2022.
Please find the price list here.