This ExamPrep course is designed as intensive preparation specifically for the Passerelle exam and is offered as
- On-site course (incl. access to the online learning platform)
- Distance course (incl. access to the online learning platform)
- Private lessons
- Blended Learning (individual combination of the on-sight course, distance course and/or private lessons)
- Federal Vocational Matura
- Good German knowledge (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2 or higher), since the course as well as the entrance exam will be in German
- Good English knowledge (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B2)
- Knowledge in English Literature
- French (at the beginning of the annual course at least level B21 incl. knowledge in literature)
Information about the exam
If you have a federal vocational baccalaureate, you can take the Passerelle supplementary examination. From a legal point of view, the passed exam is not a Matura, but it does open access to all Swiss universities. The exams take place twice a year in all three language regions
On-site course structure
The following table provides an overview of the number of lessons as preparation for the Passerelle exam. The subjects can all be booked modularly.
(06.09.2021 – 13.08.2022)
|Number of lessons||per week||total|
|Introduction law*||Block courses||ca. 15|
|Economics*||Block courses||ca. 25|
|total||21 – 28||608 – 872|
Annual course 2022/2023 starts on Monday, 29th august 2022.
We are happy to advise you
You will receive detailed information about our current courses and immediate access to the demo version of our learning portal. If you would like a school visit or a telephone consultation, let us know in the comments box.